We are seeking part-time Adjunct Faculty InstructorS to join our team here at Elite University! They would be responsible for classroom instruction and fulfilling various responsibilities related to teaching duties and program quality and fulfillment. Partner strategically with the Campus Director to enhance the quality of the student experience from enrollment through completion, including program content and events.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The specific courses involved may vary from semester to semester and openings to teach these courses to develop on a periodic basis, depending on department teaching needs.
Starting Pay $25 an hour email Resume & Cover Letter to hr@eliteuniversity,net
The CDL Instructor performs duties related to delivering the appropriate instructional program as set forth by Elite University; in a learning environment that guides and encourages students to develop and fulfill their potential. This position requires strong training skills, and, calls for flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work harmoniously with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients.
This is highly responsible position performing a wide variety of functions for ELITEU. Work is performed under the general direction of the campus Ops Coordinator. Position requires schedule, confidentiality and dress code adherence. This position requires an employee or prospective employee grant permission to do a background check.
Examples of Key Duties: (Not inclusive and may vary with individual assignment)
Education and Experience:
A high school diploma or GED, CDL and 1 year of experience driving tractor trailer; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job as listed above.
Person(s) hired into this class may be required to either possess at entry or obtain within specified time limits designated licenses, professional registration, certification or specialized education and training relevant to the area of assignment. Must possess and maintain a valid class A CDL and a satisfactory driving record.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting, as well as an outside environment, that could include extreme hot and cold temperatures and to use standard office equipment, including a computer, and to attend meetings at various sites within and away from the office; strength to lift and carry materials weighing up to 75 pounds;
Knowledge of: (at entry)
• Considerable knowledge of CDL requirements;
• Considerable knowledge of equipment;
• Ability to maintain accurate records, assemble and organize data, and to prepare reports;
• Computer applications related to the work;
• Techniques for effectively representing ELITEU, including making effective public presentations and dealing with a variety of individuals from various socioeconomic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds, in person and over the telephone.
Skill in: (at entry)
• Exceptional driving and training skills;
• Command of the English language;
• The ability to be flexible, and interface professionally with all levels of internal and external customers;
• Demonstrate outstanding instructional skills;
• Friendly attitude
• Ability to accurately maintain and organize paperwork;
• Managing multiple tasks, often with competing deadlines;
• Preparing clear, concise and informative reports, correspondence and other written materials;
We are presently contracting admissions recruiters for Elite University.
This is an independent contractor position and you are in total control of
the days and times that you work. You will be greatly compensated for the students
that enroll with Elite U.
For more details contact and/or to receive a contractor packet email us at email@example.com